Monday, April 4, 2011

Class 2 Week 1

Ok so its a new term! :) YAH! To kick it off right, my question was answered on the weekly Video news for the whole school! So everyone got to see my picture and here what Bobby Beck, the founder of the school, had to say about my question. Very cool stuff!

But anyways, for our assignment this week we had to pick an animation from a list to do for the next 4 weeks. So this week was to "plan" out the entire assignment by shooting video reference and drawing thumbnails. The next few weeks will be "blocking" out my assignment, re-The one that I chose to do was the "heel click" animation. My original choice was to do a riverdance but decided against that...

Here is my video reference for the shot that I'm doing.


And here are my thumbnails.




No comments: