Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Class 3 Week 8

So its week 8! :) I've got a pretty good start on my next shot and things are looking pretty good. This past week, I had the pleasure to find out that I was one of two winners of the Visual Effects Society's Douglas Trumbull Scholarship! VES is very well known in the film industry and I'm still in shock that they decided that I fit their criteria for the scholarship. This really means a lot to me and will help me focus on school more and be able to reach my goal of animating for feature films.


You can read up a little more about the Visual Effects Society and the scholarship here.

I just want to thank again the Visual Effects Society, just in case they might see this blog post. ;) 

But now for animation, here is my blocked out shot for this week:



No comments: