Sunday, July 24, 2011

Class 3 Week 3

Ok so this post is about a week late, but here is the reason why. :) My fiance (Jessica) and I went out for the Animation Mentor BBQ this past weekend!

While there we got to meet a bunch of awesome people and have tons of fun. We also were able to go to not only the AM office, but also to Dreamworks, Pixar, and ILM. It was a very amazing and humbling experience. I just cannot wait to be in the industry and work out there in San Francisco. Really assuring that the AM community is made up of some of the best people alive! I love all of them and I love Animation Mentor.

Here are some pics to recap just a portion of the trip. If you have me on Facebook, then you can see the rest.

Walt Disney Museum

Pixar

Bobby "Boom" Beck!


Now for the make up... Here is my assignment from a couple weeks back. This is my blocking plus version of the animation.


No comments: