Thursday, June 16, 2011

Class 2 Week 12 - Progress Reel

WHOO! Its the end of the term! It's a happy time and a sad time at the same time. I'm glad that I've finished Class 2 and am ready for the next term, but I'm also sad to leave Kevin as my mentor. He was definitely a great guy and great teacher. I've learned even double what I learned in Class 1. There were a lot of "Ah Ha" moments in this class and there wasn't an assignment that I didn't learn from. I'm definitely starting to become more confident with body mechanics and definitely can't wait to see what I can come up with for Class 3! So after some hard work and rendering, I've got my Class 2 Progress Reel up. Enjoy!


Just a recap, this is a compilation of all of my animation from Class 1 & 2. 

Also if your a fan of Twitter, you can follow me at http://www.twitter.com/chaseanimation

I will be continuing to post up all of my assignments week by week up here on my blog! :o)

No comments: