Sunday, May 8, 2011

Class 2 week 6

Wow, its already half way through the second term... It really goes by fast! But first off I just want to say how wonderful Animation Mentor really is. Many people think its just a really awesome animation school that can get you places, but it's really much more. Animation Mentor is a community of some of the best and brightest people in the world. I want to personally thank the staff back in the offices at AM for their heartfelt card they sent me this past week. I appreciate it very much and if you are reading this, you'll be happy to know that my father is doing much better! This kinda thing just reaffirms to me that I am in the right place and Animation is the path for me to go.

So this past week I had to take my shot with Stu stepping in gum out of blocking and into blocking plus. So, here it is!



Next week I'll have the finished version of this and my planning for my next assignment :)

No comments: