Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Class 3 Week 7

Ok so now I'm back from vacation, had some really good times and would recommend any family to go to Gatlinburg, TN at least once!

But this week I had to recover from the bad previous week and also plan out my next shot. So I was able to take what time I had after vacation to polish up my Spy shot into the final version. Below you'll find out how it turned out.


Now I'm alright with how it turned out, but I was ready to take the lessons learned from this shot and put them towards my 3rd and final shot for Class 3! :)

My next shot will have a fat character riding a mechanical bull. Over vacation I was able to spend a lot of time drawing and thinking about this shot and getting a good plan! 


The look and style of the character. (colors will be changed in the final version, the brown leather runs into his red pants :/ )



And also is my video reference for the shot as well. 




No comments: