Anyway back to work, this week I had notes from my mentor to change the ending of my shot to have Stewie get his big head stuck in the bull horns and then have the bull fling him out of the shot. Well I fleshed this idea out and then on Thursday night had an awesome Tutoring session with Malcon Pierce, an Animator at Disney. After seeing my shot and getting notes from Malcon, I decided to start new and go with a fresh idea. From the beginning, I wanted this shot to have a mechanical bull that started out slow and boring and then got wacky. My old idea did that, but not in a very entertaining way.. Anyway this past weekend I took about 24 hours, almost straight through, and reblocked out my shot. Now I've got it to the point where I can turn it in as blocking plus.
Overall I'm really happy with the way that this new idea is going and starting to flesh out. Some of my favorite parts of this is between frames 170 and 180. :) Also I really wanted to play with pushing the poses past where I have before, and also stretch things farther than before.
Also some of you wanted a version that you could "frame by frame," I'll post a version on my dropbox for you all as well from now on.