Monday, April 25, 2011

Class 2 Week 4

Alright this week was the last and the first. My last week to work on the heel click assignment and the start of the next pick list assignment. So below will be my final heel click assignment posted up. My mentor didn't care for the environment on the heel click so I left that out, but will probably throw it back in there for my progress reel. Also for my next assignment I will be doing a character getting his foot (really) stuck in gum!

So for the gum thing, I want to have a guy that is walking along the side walk and get stuck in the stickiest gum ever! So much that he he pulls his leg clean off! I've got both my planning sketches and a pencil test for the animation. I had other things come up this week, so I didn't have enough time to make my own video reference but will still record some things for my own use when I go into blocking.

Here's the final heel click:


Here's my planning for the stepped in gum assignment:




Here's the pencil test:


Also I found some old 3D artwork from the past. 

You can find that here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57387804@N05/




Here's just for you Despicable Me fans! :)



No comments: